The 1991 British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) Round 2 was a Touring Car meeting that was held on 28 April 1991 at the Silverstone Circuit in Northamptonshire, England. The race was contested over 3 15 lap sprint races and was the second round of the 1991 British Touring Car Championship.
Heading into the race weekend, Vik Rune led the Overall drivers' and Manufacturer Drivers' championships by 9 points over Patrick Babiche. Soucy's team, BMW Team Listerine held a 3-point lead over Kaliber ICS Team Toyota in the Manufacturers Team Championship. The Independent Drivers championship was lead by Mike Bell, with an 8-point lead over Kris Simton. Simton's team, Auto Trader Techspeed Team, lead the Independent Teams championship over ACE Motorsport by 12 points.
Ten drivers representing six teams entered the race. Auto Trader Techspeed Team, Nissan Janspeed Racing, Kaliber ICS Team Toyota and Vauxhall Sport each entered two cars and ACE Motorsport and BMW Team Listerine both entered single cars.
- Kris Simton originally finished 5th, with Matt Hull 6th and Mike Bell in 7th. Hull received a 6.10 second penalty for causing a collision with Simton which dropped Hull to 7th. Simton and Bell's position were then swapped after Simton has collided with Bell.
- Drivers' Championship standings
- Manufacturer Driver's Championship standings
- Manufacturer Team's Championship standings
Independent Drivers's Championship standings
- Independent Team's Championship standings